Monday, September 2, 2013

Dead Inside--Short Zombie Film Camera and Gunshot Test 1

This is a camera test and a gunshot test for a short zombie film, written by Nick Simon and myself. Just for the completist, curious or fellow filmmakers.


The camera is the Canon Rebel t4i, and the guns are a shotgun and then a .308, both with blanks. I've been test shooting in all f stops/apertures and all ISO's just to get to know the camera. However, after this test, I decided to embrace some of the auto settings on the DSLR. It's tough trying to be a cinematographer, director, acting coach, and all the other things I've been trying to do, so I think I'll keep trying tests, but I'll also test with the auto settings from now on. This is probably the fourth or fifth time I've ran a test, but all the other tests were for photo shoots.

See the first episode of Phantasmagoria Productions' comedy seres HERE.

Visit Phantasmagoria Productions' on Facebook HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment