Sunday, September 4, 2011

Prop, Equipment and Location List

This is an ongoing list of needs for my film productions, prioritized to the top of the list. Please contact me if you can assist. Compensation is possible, movie credit definite, generosity never forgotten.

Parts feature length script.

Fog machines. I need one for the first scene, which I'm shooting late August or September, but later I'll need more. Consumer ones are okay, but I might need even more of those.

Fog juice.

A bathroom, preferably with a nice tub but not necessary. The bigger the better. The greater the distance from the door to the tub the better. So the wider shot I can get the better. There will be fog in the room. A window might be necessary.


"Imagined..." short film.
A nice, pretty, large kitchen, the bigger the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment